We’ve just completed the Time Line Therapy™ Practitioners Course. It was a great transformational experience, and for me a wonderful reminder of the magic of Time Line Therapy™. It’s my key Therapy technique. Even though I more often use it to assist people to overcome emotional issues such as anxiety or depression, Time Line Therapy™ techniques are actually perfect for personal transformation and therefore anyone can benefit from it. In this blog we explore the use of the Time Line Therapy™ techniques for personal transformation and accelerated growth.
What is the process of personal transformation in life?
Life is a process of learning and growth towards enlightenment. Sometimes it takes a lifetime filled with challenges to make any significant progress. We call it Karma. You can dramatically accelerate the process of personal transformation and clear your karma by means of Time Line Therapy™ techniques. To really move ahead you have to be at peace with your past. This means dealing with the baggage that we’ve accumulated and changing our patterns. Sometimes we think we’ve dealt with it, but we’ve only suppressed it. Once the past is healed, we focus on confidence-building and empowering self-belief. Then you are ready to step into your true power and create your future by means of powerful goals-setting and visualisation. The complete process on the path of transformation and growth is as follows:
- Healing and releasing negative emotions and baggage from the past. These are anger, sadness, fear, hurt, guilt and any past trauma,
- Letting go of limiting beliefs that keep you from feeling confident and achieving the success you want; developing empowering beliefs and natural confidence instead,
- Clearing any internal conflict so you can feel integrated and aligned along your future vision,
- Healing relationships by being at peace with everyone around us. This also means facing and taking responsibility for our perceptions and projections. Sometimes it takes forgiveness. People around us simply mirror our issues and enforce our karma. Blame is disempowering and keep us in victim-state. There is nobody outside of us to blame. They only play a role for our learning. When we take the learning to heart and change our perceptions, everything changes and we can move ahead,
- Making a new beginning; a fresh start. Having resolved the issues of the past, you are now free to create your ideal future by means of a magical goal-setting and visualisation process that ensures results every time.
Time Line Therapy™ works with the Unconscious Mind, which stores past memories and emotions as clusters of similar types, called gestalts. With Time Line Therapy™, the gestalt, which causes the repeat of patterns (Karma), can be accessed to learn from. Patterns repeat until we learn, then the Karma is done.
What is Karma?
The Law of Cause and Effect is also the Law of Karma. For every action there is a reaction; an effect. Karma simply translates as action. We all cultivate a karmic state or a karmic disposition which is the results of our beliefs, values, intentions, thoughts and actions. This of course can change, and does change as we learn. Karma is about learning; it’s not a punishment. Learning brings our unconscious programmes into conscious awareness, allowing us to make adjustments in our choices. With new insights, the old repeating patterns stop and we are then free to create a new reality.
New Year Opportunities
Join me in making 2018 your year of success and growth. Take your personal transformation to another level by making use of two key opportunities:
Run as a small group
If a group is not for you and you’d rather work the process on a one to one basis. Full details are on the website’s Events Calendar.
What is your Unconscious Mind?
Your unconscious mind is very magical and has unique functions. Because we work with the Unconscious Mind, you may want to familiarise yourself, with the nature and functions of your Unconscious Mind and begin to tap into that magic!
Empowering Belief Frames
As part of your therapy and coaching process we encourage an empowering mindset and share with you empowering belief frames that will change your life around. Here is a preview for you!