The Program Includes:
- Practices that increase awareness of the body & the mind-body link
- Fun and easy mindfulness practices
- Practices that quiet the thoughts and still the mind
- Breathing practices that instantly induce relaxation
- Mindful movement with Tricia Pass, Tai Chi & Qi Gong Teacher
- Self-help practices that expand awareness
- Maximising the present moment, the secret to overcoming all stress
- Outdoor walking meditation – should the weather allow.
You will learn:
- Easy practices you can use to quiet the thoughts & expand awareness
- Useful insights into the mind-body link for good health
- How to live stress-free, be more relaxed, healthy and happy
- Ways to integrate mindfulness practice in your own daily life.
Treat yourself to a day out of your everyday business, a day to retreat, relax and be mindful with like-minded people in a tranquil environment. You will find it uplifting, healing, relaxing and re-energising.
Venue: Xaverian Spirituality Centre, 169 Sharoe Green Ln, Fulwood, Preston PR2 8HE
Date and time: Sunday, 30th June, 2019, 10am to 4:30pm
Your investment: £45-00
To reserve your place, please contact:
Narina on: 079 865 845 73 or
Email: [email protected]
Or you can book and pay online with our PayPal link: